Ruska

2.14.2008

 

Ea pues como yo tampoco tengo mucho que contar como Rosa, voy a escribir alguna letrucha de canción... pero no se cual porque tengo yo la memoria muy cortica ultimamente.
Bueno voy a poner un pedazo de una mu bonica para el día de hoy, aunque en el fondo es un poco tristona como yo xD

I can see how you are beautiful,
can you feel my eyes on you,
I'm shy and turn my head away.
Working late in diner Citylight, I see that you get home alright
Make sure that you can't see me, hoping you will see me
Sometimes I'm wondering why you look me and you blink your eye
You can't be acting like my Dana (can you)
I see you in Citylight diner serving all those meals and thenI see
reflections of me in your eyes,
oh pleaseTalk to me, show some pity
You touch me in many, many ways
But I'm shy can't you see


Y otra

I feel you / in every stone / in every leaf of every tree / that you ever might have grown / I feel you / in everything / in every river that might flow / in every seed you might have sown / I feel you / in everything in every vein / in every beating of my heart / each breath I take / I feel you / anyway / in every tear that I might shed / in every word I've never said / I feel you / anyway..." In many of these mixes the lyrics are followed by a plaintive, female Arabic chant... and I think I'm getting it as goose bumps rise along with sadness.

6 nevecos:

Irene Adler dijo...

oooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!

show some pityyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

thomas!!!!!

ñam ñam!!!! ^^

la otra no la identifico...

maribel dijo...

thomas?

Anónimo dijo...

-¿Qué Thomas?
-Leche y galletas

Irene Adler dijo...

arg

¿era tony?

diosssss!!!!!!

no me acuerdo del nombre de unos de mis sexsymbols!!!!!!!!!

X____(

maribel dijo...

Si hija mia, es Tony. Cuando lo leí tenía una botella en la mano y si te llego a tener al lado te pego con ella :D

Irene Adler dijo...

anda! oño! thomas era er de mb20, erdá????

jor jor jor

qué meteurapatá! (te hablo en el idioma de tu nueva tierra xDDDD)

bueno, que como los dos están wenorros pos los confundí. y qué más da? si de todas formas lo importante es el físico!!